Wednesday, January 4, 2012

girls from Pile On elite models

girls from Pile On elite models

girls from I had a flicker contact, that initiated me as a contact, very friendly, without invitation sending me much more innocuous flicker mail than I\'m used to. ( I don\'t get any of the other kind either.) I was kind of taken back by this persons wanting to keep in touch beyond the normal flicker mail I\'m used to, yet I try to be polite and respond. Then all of a sudden, the other night I get another flicker mail from her and she\'s upset that I\'ve been making comments on some \"snow girls\" flicker site, semi nude stuff, admonishing me for betraying Sassy in such a way and she was consequently going to block me. Totally confused, I tried to ask her what she was talking about but was unable to because she blocked me. What a conundrum. I looking all over for this Snow girls site, no luck. :( Just go to 500px for that stuff. :) Face book has people stealing your ID and making posts in your name....I\'m wondering if that is happening to me on flicker. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm. Happy Hump Day!